10.26.2008

Sleeping Troubles

As you can probably realize, I'm having some trouble sleeping.
It's a serious problem I've been having lately.
I probably get around 6 to 8 hours of sleep every couple days. That's only during my mid-day napping sessions.
At night, because of my inability to sleep, i keep myself busy. I play Mass Effect, Fable II, destroy my enemies in Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, watch Scrubs, and go outside and take pictures.... here are a few.





Eh....
But the thing is... I'm extremely tired through all this. I want to sleep - Honestly. I do... but I can't.
My mom is sending me a care package with some sleeping pills in it. I forgot exactly what kind. Anything, though, would probably help me.
I hate taking pills though. It's just - UGH.

ANYWAY -- I'm watching Scrubs Season 5 right now... and downloading an episode of Samantha Who. I really enjoy that show. Check it out! (Click on the link)

Peace out, yo.

1 comment: