10.25.2008

Breakfast Troubles

I hate being hungry. This morning at around 0900 hours I went down to the Dub (the cafeteria) to get breakfast... i looked at their schedule and they didn't open till ten oclock.
Shoot.
Oh well, no problem. I GUESS i can wait an hour.
So i went back to my dorm (a two minute walk - no prob) and played an hour of DDR.
I rock, btw.
Then i walked back to the Dub... and the gate was closed. Gggrrrrr. I asked the guy inside when they'd open... he said 10:30.
Whatzaheck?
I didn't want to walk ALL THE WAY back to my dorm. hah. So i sat outside of the Dub and took pictures... lame ones.



And then RIGHT at 10:30 I casually entered the cafeteria and she slid my NAU ID... and i got the very first serving of the day.
Quite frankly, I'm proud of myself.
And now i'm sitting in my dorm... listening to Gansta's Paradise and about to CLEAN! yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment